Every interior object has its own energy, its own informational part. Also, each part of the home or office has its own energy - it depends on the kind of the room and on the part of the world it is located. Thus, combining this energies and meanings we can improve certain areas of life.
There are several types of Fortune in the following spheres: money, relations, children, health, education, possibilities, assistance (spiritual and real) and career (projects). Each of them can be activated or stimulated by some easy steps - just by putting a photo with certain colors or content in the certain part of the house or appartment.
This article covers following four kinds of Fortune:
The results of this area improvements are the easiest to notice and it works faster than the others. Water is the main symbol of Money. One of the optimal ways to attract wealth is to decorate your house with some images of water. However, Water shouldn't dominate to prevent "flooding" your house.
Some methods for attracting money and prosperity:
- Choose an image of some water reservoir (sea, river etc) or waterfall on the left side of the entrance door (looking from inside). Flowing and dynamic water is preferred - it increases money flow. Thus, it can be a waterfall, a sea or an ocean with waves. But the waves should be alive and energetic, not scary and dramatic. The wave should be incoming.
- Hang or put a small photography of a tortoise in the northern part of your house or apartment. It will bring the money and the support of important people.
- Wealth can be attracted very effectively by waterfalls. The best waterfall should have some kind of water reservoir at the bottom. This will symbolically mean that your house (represented by the water reservoir) will always be full of money and will be able to hold the money life sends you. You can decorate a living room or an office room with it. The only rule is that it should be positioned in front of you, not behind you. Never put water symbols in your bedroom.
Spring of Rejuvenation
- For the positive energy (Qi or Chi) invocation you should have something fiery-sunny in your living room. Sun is the symbol of Fire, which is opposite to the Water. Thus, I would recommend to decorate your living room with either Water images or Fire images (you will need Fire as Light) so that you do not have an opposition of Elements. The good solution here would be waterscapes with bright and happy light. If you select a photo of Sun solely, just put it into the southern part of your house / living room.
For your kids to grow full of enthusiasm and dedication to reaching goals, they really need lots of Yang energy. Yang is white, men, external, celestial, good. The recommendations for kids fortune are:
- Bright, light and sunny landscapes.
- Sun itself is appreciated.
- Celestial landscapes (cloudscapes) are possible.
- The good colours here are red, yellow, orange, white.
The images should emit energies of life and growth.
How to choose a photo: Introduction
How to choose a photo: Feng Shui Part 2 (Assistance, Career, Education)
How to choose a photo: Feng Shui Part 3 (Relations, Health, Opportunities)
Please use plain text. All html tags will be removed.
1. dann (11.03.2012 06:54:37) :
Ole1! Estou mudando para uma casa e gtaisroa de utilizar o feng shui para harmonizae7e3o, mas estou em dfavida em como posicionar o bague1, pois a casa e9 geminada e tem 2 entradas: a 1aa no primeiro cf4modo que e9 a sala e a outra no faltimo que e9 a cozinha… como fae7o??Desde je1, muito obrigadaO Feng Shui Lf3gico utiliza uma nova forma de colocar o ba-gue1.A partir do centro da casa, alinhe o lado leste, lado do nascer do Sol (Famedlia e Safade) com o lado verde do ba-gue1 adaptado para o Hemisfe9rio Sul. Ente3o vocea conhecere1 qual o lado que este1 sua porta de entrada, que pode estar em qualquer e1rea do ba-gue1.Veja como se faz neste link:Aconselhamos vocea a participar de um Curso Be1sico, onde tere1 acesso a informae7f5es muito importantes para toda sua vida. Comunicae7e3o Feng Shui Lf3gico